New River Studios is an arts’ centre, studio provider, venue, education hub, cafe and bar, with a large and diverse range of users.
Housed in a converted furniture warehouse in Manor House, North London, New River Studios offers a broad range of facilities which can be easily accessed by the local community, and it hosts a variety of events including gigs, exhibitions, workshops, pop-ups and educational programs.
The studios are run on a not-for-profit basis by a Community Interest Company of the same name.
As such, its objectives are:
– To support local artists and creative businesses through shared, affordable facilities and enterprise advice.
– To attract new talent and new creative businesses to the area.
– To help young people find work in the creative sector through courses, programmes and workshops.
– To promote the arts and increase access to the arts in our local community.
– To support regeneration and well-being initiatives in Tottenham.
By integrating diverse uses and users, we aim to create a place that is rich in activity, collaboration and connections, where artists, young people, educators, creative professionals and local residents can co-exist and learn from one another.